These are some of the most dangerous offenders who have been convicted after being violent to women and girls in London.
Adam Baillie, 39, who kidnapped an 11-year-old girl, held her as a prisoner and sexually assaulted her, and Louis Collins, 30, who attacked eight women in the space of four days in the capital last summer, have been jailed as part of a crackdown on violent crimes towards women in the capital.
They have joined the list of 100 people who have been convicted as part of the Met Police’s V100 programme, which aims to get the highest-risk offenders off the streets.
The 100th person to be convicted in January was Trevor George, 57, who breached a restraining order.

The Met said in addition to the 100 convictions, 126 people have been charged with 574 offences, including rape, grievous bodily harm (GBH), non-fatal strangulation and attempted murder.
In an opinion piece for Metro, Commissioner of the Met Police, Mark Rowley, said: ‘Our experience has also shown us that many of these dangerous men are adept at hiding their violent offending, using coercive and controlling behaviour to stop victims from coming forward.
‘As a result, a significant part of our V100 strategy is to use every avenue available to get these predatory men behind bars.
‘We have achieved successful prosecutions for dealing drugs, carrying weapons, robbery and repeat shoplifting, ‘throwing the book’ at the V100 to get them off the streets and away from victims.
‘Through the use of data and technology, combined with more, better trained officers, we believe it is possible to turn the tide.’
This Is Not Right

On November 25, 2024 Metro launched This Is Not Right, a year-long campaign to address the relentless epidemic of violence against women.
With the help of our partners at Women's Aid, This Is Not Right aims to shine a light on the sheer scale of this national emergency.
You can find more articles here, and if you want to share your story with us, you can send us an email at vaw@metro.co.uk.
Read more:
During a briefing at Scotland Yard in central London yesterday, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Ben Russell said the V100 is ‘all about proactivity’ to ‘stop harm’ to women and girls.
‘We don’t want to wait for these men to carry out more offences,’ he told Metro.
He said that everyone on the V100 stack has been named as a suspect of more than one crime in the last year alone, but many have a ‘long and complex history of convictions and arrests.’
Most dangerous offenders to women and girls
These are some of the most dangerous criminals who have been locked up after abusing women and girls.
Adam Baillie, 39, of Springway, Harrow, was caught after the kidnap, false imprisonment and sexual assault of an 11-year-old girl in Harrow in April last year.He was sentenced to life in prison last month.
Jason Phinn, 36, of Bournville, Birmingham, killed his mother at their home in Brixton, south London, in November 2023.
He was found high on drugs when he was arrested while his 64-year-old mum lay seriously injured inside the family home. Now, he has been sentenced to 13 years in prison.
Louis Collins, 30, of no fixed abode, was jailed for life for rape, kidnap and 22 other offences in July last year.
He raped a woman at knifepoint in a park and tried to rape another woman after following her home – just two of his eight victims.
He will serve 11 years and five months minimum in jail for attacking eight women in four days in London.
Kenneth Ebbah, 42, of Dellow Street, Tower Hamlets, raped two women after persuading them to let him walk them home where he attacked the women in March and November 2023. He was jailed for 18 years.
Aaron Bennett, 36, of Shacklewell Road, Hackney, was one of the first people to be arrested as part of the V100 initiative after he persistently abused two women he was in a relationship with, including strangulation.
He was eventually jailed for five-and-a-half years in August last year after being found guilty of GBH, non-fatal strangulation and assault of his former partners.
‘We have seen V100 suspects locked up for shoplifting, for robbery – however we can get them away from victims and off the streets,’ he said.
Although the ‘vast majority’ on the list are men, two women have been included on the list, Russell added.
Earlier this month, an Ipsos survey, commissioned for Metro’s year-long This Is Not Right campaign, found nearly a quarter of us know a woman or girl who has been a victim of domestic abuse over the past year.
Metro launched its campaign last year as a way to shine a light on the scale of violence used against women and girls.
Inside the V100 offences
To date, 126 people have been charged with 574 offences, including rape, grievous bodily harm (GBH), non-fatal strangulation and attempted murder, figures from the Met reveal.
- 155 arrests have been made for a total of 1,246 offences
- 103 of those relate to violence against women and girls:
- 42 for rape, 18 for GBH and 17 for non-fatal strangulation
The epidemic of violence has been labelled as a national emergency as figures show around 100 women are killed by men each year.
So far this year, at least ten women are thought to have been killed at the hands of men.
Detective Chief Superintendent Angela Craggs said the Met is trying to be ‘more creative’ with the use of tactics to hunt the most serious VAWG offenders. Some examples include tactics usually seen with counter-terrorism and organised crime measures, including data analytics, to catch predators.

‘We say Achilles heels tactics, so rather than only focusing on one offence, we will look at all of the offending that we can link to that perpetrator, so we can take them off the street, which is our target,’ she added.
The V100 scheme was launched in January 2024 after a damning review from the police watchdog, His Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Services (HMICFRS), in 2022.
More Trending
It found the force required improvement in how it investigated crime, protected vulnerable people and managed offenders and suspects.

The report came after a series of scandals of blighting the force, including the conviction of former Met Police officer Wayne Couzens, who kidnapped, raped and murdered Sarah Everard in 2021 and the exposure of misogyny and discrimination by officers at Charing Cross Police station in 2022.
Minister for Safeguarding and Violence Against Women and Girls, Jess Phillips, said: ‘Every woman has a fundamental right to feel safe. 100 offenders convicted by the Met Police means 100 more dangerous men off our streets – a powerful achievement for the Met’s V100 initiative.
‘Delivering a consistent national approach in the use of these data-driven tools to identify and pursue the most dangerous perpetrators is a core part of our mission to halve violence against women and girls in a decade. We are cracking on alongside our policing partners to achieve this.’
Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.
For more stories like this, check our news page.
MORE: Sir Mark Rowley: It’s time to start using terror tactics on men who beat women
MORE: It took 5 years to realise my 16-year-old boyfriend had abused me